The 6100 Calorimeter is intended for the user who wants a modern calorimeter with the con- venient automatic features provided in the 6200 Calorimeter and whose precision require- ments can be met with a static system without isoperibol control. Or, for users whose work- load is small or intermittent, making it preferable to purchase a lower cost model. All steps in the test procedure are managed by a microprocessor control system programmed to operate the calorimeter in either the conventional equilibrium mode or in a faster dynamic mode. All data is handled automatically by a dedicated microcomputer
- A built-in semi-automatic system for charging the combustion vessel with oxygen.
- A high precision electronic thermometer.
- A bright, color, touch screen display for data entry and operation control.
- Special communication ports for printer, computer and network (LAN) connections.
- Removable compact flash memory card slot for simple program updates and test report archiving.
- A moderately priced calorimeter for users who do not require the highest attainable precision.
- A traditional design calorimeter with removable oxygen combustion vessel and bucket.
- A high speed calorimeter capable of performing up to 9 tests per hour when supplied with two combustion vessels and buckets.
- A modern intuitive graphical user interface for ease of operation and training.
- Calorimeter module with built-in calorimeter controller.
- 1108 Oxygen Combustion Vessel for use up to 12000 calories/charge and oxygen charging pres- sures up to 45 atm.
- Oval Bucket
- Accessories for installation