- Ditayangkan: Kamis, 30 Juli 2020 14:07
TGA801 Thermogravimetric Analyzer
Moisture, Ash, Volatile Content, and Loss-on-Ignition
The TGA801 maintains the core capabilities and reliability of previous generations of LECO macro TGA instruments, while providing key improvements in performance and robustness. State-of-the-art hardware combined with a touch-screen software platform and rugged design provides accurate, high-precision thermogravimetric constituent analysis—moisture, ash, volatile content, and LOI in various organic, inorganic, and synthetic materials. Complying with ASTM standardized methods, the TGA801 is applicable to many industries and applications including coal, cement, catalyst, foods, and feeds.
Macro thermogravimetric analysis (nominal 1 g) replaces the often slow, labor-intensive, traditional manual gravimetric techniques that require multiple sample weighing and transfer steps involving ovens, muffle furnaces, and desiccator equipment. Flexible method settings, automation, and hardware capabilities deliver an automated analysis process while requiring only the manual measurement of the initial sample mass, for maximum productivity in your lab.
Cornerstone Mobile remote software keeps the user updated from their smartphone, tablet, or PC on the instrument's analysis batch progress, performance, and status while away from the instrument.
- Automated analysis of up to 19 samples for increased throughput.
- Automatic end point recognition based upon sample mass constancy
- Stable and precise mass measurements throughout the analysis cycle using an integrated, thermally isolated 0.0001 g low drift balance
- Precise furnace temperature ramping and set point control provides excellent temperature accuracy with low temperature overshoot
- Rotating automation sequence provides uniform exposure of all samples to the furnace conditions
- Automated control of furnace atmosphere and gas flows (air, nitrogen, or oxygen)
- Flexible method settings enable configuration of system to emulate classic gravimetric test method requirements